A&H Dry Ice Blasting, LLC is Atlanta's most trusted full service environmentally friendly contract cleaning company. A&H DIB provides exceptional customer service and environmental awareness to all of our valued clients.
You can count on the highest levels of quality cleaning and service from A&H DIB. We treat each job with the utmost care and respect to ensure that you, the customer, receive the finest quality of workmanship the first time and every time.
- A&H Dry Ice Blasting Atlanta has over 15 years experience in environmentally safe residential, commercial and industrial cleaning services, as well as over 30 years in construction related services. Dry ice blasting, also referred to as CO2 Blasting, is quickly becoming the preferred method for a variety of industrial cleaning applications. Dry ice blast cleaning has improved industry cleaning standards with considerable increases in productivity, product quality, and safety.
- Atlanta Dry ice blasting is similar to sand blasting in principle but, is non-toxic, non-abrasive, and uses no secondary solvents making it environmentally friendly. Dry ice blast cleaning delivers substantial savings as it eliminates waste and disposal costs. The benefits of CO2 blast cleaning make it ideal in a wide array of industries and the applications are limitless.
Dry Ice Cleaning
and It's Many Unique Qualities :
- Non abrasive, non flammable, and non conductive
- No secondary contaminants
- Pellets are FDA, EPA, and USDA approved
- Allows cleaning in place without disassembly
- Does not contribute to the carbon footprint
- Environmentally safe
- Reduced labor costs
- Enhanced worker safety